Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Lead with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. The Quality Support Lead is responsible for maintaining and improving Quality System processes to ensure quality initiatives are completed and delivered on time.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts supporting process compliance/ improvements to Quality Management System Elements such as CAPAs, Deviation, Change Control, Supplier Quality Management, Audit, Inspection, and Notification to Management
- Be an individual contributor supporting the implementation of Quality process initiatives
- Serve as active partner across GxP groups, providing support and consultation to our Quality Business Partners and Business customers
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required or requested.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in sciences or related field
- 4 to 8 years of experience in biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical or related industry with strong background
- Experience participating in cross-functional projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Smarts sheets and box etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.