A vacancy has been announced for a Quality Engineer with a global technology company entering the medical device industry. The position based in Switzerland, is offering an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and entrepreneurial organisation to provide expertise and further develop a career in the medical sector.
- Support site production, operations and quality teams by addressing emergent issues due to the operation processes
- Serve as the quality representative during any product or process investigation (lead investigations including root cause analysis and health risk assessments)
- Prepare and execute validations, technical studies, test method validations and other studies / reports as required
- Initiate and lead project teams on non-conformance investigations regarding component failures, finished goods failures and product returns
- Support and assist the internal, external and supplier audits
- Initiate and lead project teams on Corrective Action / Preventive Action (CAPA) projects
- Assist the complaint handling department with technical / engineering support regarding customer complaints and product returns
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Quality, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Two years of quality engineering experience, preferably in the medical device field
- Excellent understanding of investigation techniques including design of experiments and root cause analysis
- Fluent in English + German and / or French; both in oral and written communication
- Professional IT Skills (MS Office etc.)
- You are dedicated to high quality and motivated to work in an international and dynamic environment
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.