Quality Document and Training Administrator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Document and Training Administrator for a biotechnology company located in Foster City, CA. Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining current knowledge of compliance supported training, policy and document programs.
- May assist in providing training on compliance supported document and training programs.
- Work will include entry of documents into electronic document system, maintenance of historical documents, and linking documents to relevant curricula.
- Ensure consistent application of systems and procedures related to compliance supported training programs including assisting in periodic review of curricula, and maintenance of training related documentation (e.g. training materials, hardcopy files). Providing support during internal audits and regulatory agency inspections.
- Retrieve and provide training related documents such as training summaries and report, CVs, Job Descriptors, in addition to procedural documents.
- As needed, support document control related activities such as the format and routing of procedural documents.
- Apply appropriate procedures to ensure the quality of information contained in the document and training systems.
- Work is performed under supervision using well-defined procedures and detailed instruction.
- Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess good organization skills. Must be systematic in obtaining and using information.
- Must have good attention to detail and ability to consistently meet high standards of quality required in compliance.
- May assist in training and support to users of the electronic document and training tracking systems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.