Quality Control Analyst
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Hertfordshire.
- Author all SOPs affiliated with QC assistance while under supervision.
- You will raise and assist with the investigation on deviations and affiliated CAPAs.
- Assist with gathering data for reporting quality assurance performance indicators.
- Test all materials rendering to agreed specifications and processes.
- Qualify all lab equipment such as URS, IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.
- Preserve and calibrate all lab equipment rendering to approved processes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Able to form and uphold efficient working relations.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Expertise on quality control, quality assurance, quality systems, GMP, regulatory compliance and manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- Solid technical and scientific judgment.
- Able to comprehend multifaceted data and display discoveries.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge in implanting GMP regulations and guidelines.
- A diplomatic individual with the ability to motivate self.
- Able to resolve issues and make decisions.
- Capable of presenting self in a professional manner.
- Works well in a team with the ability to manage time efficiently.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ieuan Phillips at +44 203 846 0643.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.