Quality Assurance Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Officer, this is a home based role in North West England. You will be expected to oversee all compliance activities for GSQ chains and suppliers.
- Product quality complaint, Temperature Excursions or S&L complaint management
- Deviation investigations, quality issue management and escalation
- Product release
- Change control
- SOP management
- Stability Data entry and management
- Supply Chain Assurance (SCA) system administration
- Training System
- Quality Risk ManagementQuality Agreements (establishment and maintenance) between company and External Suppliers and between GSQ and Operations Sites.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be able to co-operate with people at every level of the organisation and from different functions.
- Good communication skills in English, verbally and written.
- Technically orientated role including experience of the validation of laboratory, production equipment
- Knowledge of production methodology involved in biopharmaceutical drug substance production.
- Self-driven and take ownership and responsibility for own assignments.
- Value teamwork at all levels, performs work with an open-mind and ability to value input from colleagues and peers.
- Able to drive discussion to solve problems with cross functional teams.
- Be confident in making technical decisions. In addition must be able to prioritise tasks, be flexible and able to keep many activities running at a time.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.