QC Specialist - Raw Materials Testing (Biotech)
Proclinical are recruiting for a QC Specialist - Raw Materials Testing (Biotech) to join a biopharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the Nordics.
- Partake in the sample management arrangement tasks.
- Produce completed product sample submission forms as well as receive, manage and store sampled submitted to the QC lab.
- You will prepare sampled for stability study start and pull off stability samples on pull dates.
- Responsible for updating trackers used in QC product testing teams.
- Be involved within reference materials/standards maintenance duties.
- Conduct mentoring of other personnel in basic duties.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent scientific field.
- Demonstrable experience within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical organisation.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- A high attention to detail and precision.
- Keen to learn a desired attribute within the business.
- Computer literacy.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.