QC Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA. A successful candidate with have a BS/BA/MS in scientific field, QC experience within pharmaceutical/biotech industry, data analysis/review, and knowledge of GMPs and GLPs.
- Conducts routine analyses based on written procedures.
- Reviews data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
- Begins to learn and apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) on a daily basis.
- Writes simple protocols and reports.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Participates in group meetings. May present data or prepare information for others to present.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA/MS in scientific field, QC experience within pharmaceutical/biotech industry, data analysis/review, and knowledge of GMPs and GLPs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.