QC Microbiology Lab Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiology Lab Tech with a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA.
- Perform final product release testing including those tests applicable for endotoxin, and sterility
- Perform raw material release testing including microbial limits and endotoxin
- Perform testing, analyzing, and submit results so that commercial manufacturing activities are not impacted
- Coordinate routine monitoring and validation activities
- Order supplies and assign expiry to incoming materials, track requisitions and reconcile against incoming materials and invoices
- Perform microbiological testing of raw material, in process, final product, validation-related, and critical utility samples.
- Perform bioburden testing of water and product
- Perform Growth Promotion Testing for incoming media
Skills and Requirements:
- Working knowledge of GMPs, pharmacopoeial, and regulatory requirements for testing and validation pertaining to the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Understanding of Pharmacopoeial requirements and must be able to follow changes, implement changes, qualify methods
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.