QC Microbiology Lab Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiology Lab Tech in El Segundo, CA with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate with have a Bachelors in a scientific-related field and experience in a lab setting.
- Maintain lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Perform environmental and/or utility monitoring and sampling as a primary function.
- Receive, quarantine, and store purchased microbiological media pending laboratory release.
- Monitor biohazardous waste and coordinates its removal with qualified safety personnel.
- Wrap and prepare equipment for sterilization.
- Maintain the lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Participate in validation and commercial/developmental manufacturing activities as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific-related field
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Technician at their base in Hertfordshire.