QC Microbiology Analyst
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a QC Microbiology Analyst at their office in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Assisting with project work, e.g. Completion of CAPAs.
- Ensuring the correct use of logbooks and the correct collection of electronic data (e.g. eStream, SAP and eLIMS).
- Working in accordance with cGMP, internal regulations (SOPs) and external guidelines.
- Microbiological analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, products (sterile / non-sterile) and water.
- Documentation of sample processing in eLIMS.
- Support for device requalification.
- Support in the creation of work instructions (SOP).
- Processing of change controls requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- A team-oriented, communicative and driven personality.
- Tackle new challenges in a solution-oriented and systematic manner.
- Solves complex tasks and to take on the responsibility.
- Ideally a MSc holder in Microbiology is required. Microbiology lab technicians and Bachelor of Sciences holders will also be considered.
- Professional experience in quality control microbiology and / or sterile production (aseptic area).
- cGMP knowledge of EU, FDA, cGMP and cGLP regulations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluent German and good command of spoken and written English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.