QC Lab Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Lab Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Hamilton, MT.
- Perform activities which support on-going QC Micro lab operations and Environmental/Utilities monitoring.
- Has understanding of the QC equipment and processes within the scope of their responsibility.
- Environment Health & Safety: Responsible for application of Bio safety and environmental guidelines.
- Quality & Compliance: Understand and comply with current GMP regulations and quality systems. Promotes a quality mindset in every action, every day.
- Continuous Improvement: Support operational excellence principles to bring about continuous improvement. Provide suggestions for process improvements
- Accountability: Accountable for supporting QC Micro and site operations. Communicate a positive, professional attitude.
Skills and Requirements:
- College degree in scientific field REQUIRED (preference for Microbiology, Cellular Biology, Biology, Biochemistry)
- GMP experience in pharmaceutical industry is a PLUS.
- Perform testing following written methodologies and report results which are clear, defensible and right the first time.
- Demonstrate understanding of the scientific principles for the assays which they perform and be able to trouble-shoot equipment as requested
- Support and initiate routine lab investigations as requested
- Support inventory management of QC supplies
- Supports maintenance of QC lab records
- Recognizes potential safety issues associated with procedures and equipment and notifies management.
- Operates and assists with the routine maintenance of QC laboratory equipment within area of responsibility.
- Comply with and understand GMP regulations
- Assist in maintaining area of responsibility in a state of inspection readiness
- Support and initiate Deviation and CAPA reports as necessary
- Support and implement management decisions in a positive, professional manner
- Duties may also include minimal handling of hazardous waste from laboratory activities to satellite storage areas.
- Annual training on area-specific hazardous waste handling is required. This training satisfies annual RCRA training requirement for large quantity generators and is part of the site's RCRA compliance program.
- Performs other departmental duties with direct supervision as assigned by management.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.