QC Lab Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Lab Tech with a global pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE. Successful candidate will perform chemistry testing on feasibility, qualification, and plant trials for new products; routine/daily samples including Bulk and Finished Products; raw materials; etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of laboratory.
- Expand chemistry and plant knowledge independently.
- Transfer samples to Lab for any additional required testing.
- Daily pick up of retain samples of Finished Goods and maintain data entry into Quality data base.
- Communicate as needed with suppliers for C of Cs, C of As, any supplier issues, and ensure specs are current.
- Responsible for ensuring current equipment is acceptable for use in inspection and testing.
- Support various departments as required for additional sampling for Validation, communicate with Logistics for any supplier data, and support Production with released packaging components.
- Status change of packaging components performed as required to supply Production.
- Assist Quality in any special projects and support other sub-departments within Quality as needed.
- Support external departments as needed: including, but not limited to Failure Investigations, OOS's, and Process Improvement.
- Comply with Environmental Health and Safety regulations.
- Attendance and contribution at meetings locally and cross functionally.
- Comply with all local and corporate policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or BA degree in Chemistry/Biology or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Completed college courses in organic chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology highly desirable.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1-year laboratory experience, applicants without a degree or equivalent qualification would have to have in excess of 5 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in a QC laboratory environment.
- Must have a good attention to detail and be highly organized.
- Follows written procedures and maintains accurate records.
- Effectively communicates results of work to supervisor and others.
- Manage time well to complete assigned tasks and meet work schedules.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.