QC Environmental Monitoring Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Environmental Monitoring Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. The Quality Control Analyst will support environmental monitoring operations in Philadelphia's integrated Cell Therapy Center. The incumbent will perform environmental monitoring in support of cell and gene therapy operations as well as other methodologies as necessary. Hands-on laboratory experience with microbiology and/or experience working in an environmental monitoring testing facility is required.
- Perform daily environmental monitoring activities and general microbiology techniques at the iCTC facility.
- Perform testing, data analysis, and final result reporting with adherence to turnaround times.
- Perform trending of microbiological data.
- Perform all activities with respect to GMP compliance.
- Support thorough environmental monitoring investigations.
- Operate at a consistent and exemplary level of efficiency, producing high quality and accurate results.
- Cross train in other laboratory testing and activities in order to provide support in other areas of the QC laboratory.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (biological sciences or equivalent)
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a Microbiology and/or Environmental Monitoring role.
- Experience with air sampling (viable and non-viable), surface and personnel monitoring is preferred.
- Experience with any of the following would be a plus: Automated cell counting, flow cytometry and cell-based assays.
- Successfully interface with multi-disciplined teams
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong technical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities involving aggressive timelines at a high level of productivity
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Demonstrate sense of urgency; ability to recognize time sensitivity
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.