QC Analytical Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Analytical Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in East Norriton, PA. The Analytical Quality Control Associate Scientist will perform activities for routine testing of manufacturing and stability samples of cell and gene therapy products. The incumbent will have experience working in a laboratory under supervision by senior lab staff. The individual in this role will need strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other groups within the organization.
- Perform routine sample analysis in support of manufacturing release and stability activities.
- Sample testing of lentiviral vector and CAR-T products using protein-based assays, molecular methods, and cellular assay
- Participate in method qualification/validation activities, as necessary.
- Analyze, document, and report experimental data in accordance with company requirements.
- Assist in compiling data for review and discussion within Technical Operations team.
- Maintain, calibrate, and operate analytical equipment.
- Maintain laboratory supplies.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in relevant discipline (immunology, cell biology, or related field).
- 2 or more years relevant life science experience.
- Background in vector characterization, molecular-based assays, or flow cytometry is a plus.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture
- Ability to follow written and oral scientific directions
- Knowledge of analytical methods.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and meet timelines.
- Experience in GMP operations
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.