QC Analyst, Cell Based Immunology
QC Analyst, Cell Based Immunology - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a QC Analyst, Cell Based Immunology to join a cutting-edge biotech company. This is a contract role located in Philadelphia, PA.
The Quality Control Analyst will support quality control testing operations at integrated Cell Therapy Center (iCTC). The Quality Control testing programs include, but are not limited to, in-process, final drug product, and stability testing with a focus on cell therapy products. We are looking for a person that has hands-on laboratory experience handling primary and/or continuous cell lines and the execution of cell-based potency and identification assays using various immunoassay (ELISA, etc.) and flow cytometry platforms. This position will support the ramp up of QC and other activities in a newly built facility for cell therapy products.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (biological sciences or equivalent).
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a Quality Control role
- Experience with two or more of the following: Flow Cytometry, Cell based ELISA, NC200
- Successfully interface with multi-disciplined teams
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong technical skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities involving aggressive, changing timelines at a high level of productivity
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Demonstrate sense of urgency; ability to recognize time sensitivity
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with cell therapy products
- Shift Sunday through Thursday
The QC Analyst, Cell Based Immunology will:
- Perform daily GMP Quality Control laboratory testing activities at the iCTC facility with minimal to no errors while ensuring testing is completed in compliance with all applicable procedures, standards, and GMP regulations
- Perform data analysis and final result reporting to support product lot release with adherence to turnaround times.
- Perform all activities with respect to GMP/GDP compliance
- Support thorough GMP investigations for out of specification test results and other quality events
- Support technical problem solving for issues pertaining to GMP Quality Control
- Support product stability programs including execution of stability testing, stability data analysis and trending, and final reporting of stability data
- Assist in the generation and revisions of documentation, such as SOP, protocols and reports, deviations, laboratory investigations, CAPAs and change controls
- Perform peer review of laboratory data and logbooks
- Operate at a consistent and exemplary level of efficiency, producing high quality and accurate results
- Support Health Authority inspections
- Provide input to functional laboratory team meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.