Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Scientist for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be performing reconciliation of complaints and adverse events.
- Review of attachments and event information to determine case matches.
- Candidates must be able to make decisions independently.
- Perform reconciliation of complaints and adverse events.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Quality and/or complaint handling experience is preferred, the manager has shared newer college graduates with limited experience that hold a four-year degree in Science or a Nursing/medical background will be considered.
- Seeking candidates with complaint handling experience or reconciliation experience.
- Excel management skills.
- Multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
- Quality Experience (cGPM preferred).
- Adverse Event Experience/healthcare field experience.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.