QA Specialist I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist I position with an international biopharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Perform a variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
- Review manufacturing, environmental monitoring and quality control data for in process and finished products with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Work with operating entities with guidance from senior colleagues to ensure that inspections, statistical process control analyses and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications.
- May support in the writing of annual product reviews and the development of training programs regarding all aspects of producing quality products.
- May assist lead/coordinator with investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) relating to manufactured products.
- May work with Research and Development during new product start-ups, with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Normally receive general instruction on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.