A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Associate, based in their office in Ireland. The organisation is a global provider of veterinary pharmaceuticals that enhance the health of farm and companion animals. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that has provided an invaluable and trusted service for over 50 years.
- Auditing and reporting of findings of R&D.
- TT and Control Phase documentation including but not limited to:
- Pre-approval and post-approval stability documentation
- MDV protocols and reports
- NPPV protocols and reports
- Technical PV protocols and reports
- TT reports
- PQRs and Trend Data
- CMC section of new product registrations
- Review of documentation prior to commencement of full-scale commercial production.
- Preparing and reviewing of Finished Product Specifications and Shelf Life Specifications against the registered specifications.
- Issuing of protocols and reports to MDV and NPPV R&D, as required.
- Liaising with TT teams, Change Control teams, TT leads, and R&D Project Managers as required.
- Maintaining an awareness of current national and international regulations and requirements for GMP and other relevant quality standards and advising on the requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- A relevant third level qualification or have at least 3 years' experience in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge/experience in Quality Control Analytical Techniques.
- Proven ability to organise, plan and prioritise multiple concurrent tasks.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jay Foster at +44 203 752 0309 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.