A leading Outsourcing and Consulting partner, for Life Sciences companies, is currently recruiting a QA Manager for drug products to be based at their office in France. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company
- Constitution and coordination of GMP files.
- Management of quality projects.
- Monitoring various contacts at the manufacturing sites.
- Management and tracking the projects until finalisation.
- Exchanges with distributors (Asia, etc.)
- Liaising with regulatory affairs teams for the management of the marketing application (Asia, etc.)
Skills and Requirements
- Master or Pharmacist with a specialisation in pharmaceutical quality assurance.
- 5 years of experience in quality system management, knowledge of regulatory processes for pharmaceutical products.
- GMP quality assurance specialist.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs is an asset.
- Competencies in QMS implementation / reviews/ quality issues/ risk analysis.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 / GxP quality and regulatory standards.
- Fluent in English for daily contact with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Steve Fuller at +44 203 854 2630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a QC Microbiology Analyst at their office in Switzerland.