QA Documentation Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Documentation Specialist with a biotechnology company located in El Segundo, CA.
- Provide clerical and administrative support related to documentation processes and systems.
- Maintain the document archival room.
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of all controlled documents and records.
- Ensure files are accurate and easily retrievable.
- Maintain documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
- Scan, verify and archive documentation and records.
- Perform general word processing tasks and support.
- Ensure the correct and timely input of database entries.
- Participate in training on issues affecting own area of work.
- Notify manager of compliance questions and issues.
- Provide additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Past pharma/biotech experience
- Administrative/documentation experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.