QA Compliance Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Compliance Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Work with Databases and electronic systems.
- Work with a team to compare approved supplier lists between two legacy companies, identifying those that are unique.
- Create Master records in the TrackWise system for unique suppliers.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to identify missing information for suppliers existing on both supplier lists.
- Liaise with internal project team and provide weekly updates.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in physical life science, nursing, pharmacy or equivalent.
- Must have experience with MS Office, Outlook, and Teams
- Trackwise experience is a plus
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft applications required.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Intuitive problem solver, adept at following instructions and asking questions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.