Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Auditor with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Conduct site client audits as directed by QA Management, to present overall quality systems and procedures, and handle audit responses in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Document audit observations in Master Control audit module.
- Drive closure of CAPA resulting from audits.
- Communicate with clients on compliance issues and corrective action surrounding PHL audits.
- Participate in regulatory and accreditation audits and inspections as directed by QA Management.
- Conduct internal, external and vendor/supplier audits as directed by QA Management.
- Participate in the development of site and corporate compliance policies, procedures and documents.
- Assume a contributing role in compliance projects and participate in corporate and site strategic meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Must have hosted regulatory Audits and not just supported them.
- GMP is preferred but could have GLP exp.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.