PV Systems Analyst
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a PV Systems Analyst to their office in Cambridge. The organisation specialises in developing treatments for unmet medical needs. This position offers an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skill to a highly prestigious organisation and bolster a career in the financial field.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance of the PV Safety Database and associated systems in conjunction with outsourcing vendors, ensuring the systems meet all current PV regulations. Responsible for oversight of the outsourcing vendors on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for ensuring current Safety Systems processes are documented and identifying and documenting new processes as required.
- Ensure outsourced vendors are trained on all relevant processes.
- Ensure that all requests to Safety Systems are triaged and actioned on a timely basis by the outsourced vendors.
- Ensure all data configured in the PV Safety Database is up to date and accurate.
- Ensure (in conjunction with outsourced vendors) all appropriate data and reports are available for all stakeholders and customers (metrics, compliance data etc.)
- Work with internal IT Department and Outsourced Vendors to resolve any system issues or access issues.
- Proactively identify process improvements where Safety Systems team (including outsourced vendors) are interacting with other MRL departments or outsourced vendors.
- Support the PV Systems Lead in additional activities such as Database updates, implementation of new functionality, new systems or re-versioning of processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of Argus Safety database including Console configuration.
- Knowledge of Cognos BI or similar is preferred.
- SQL Developer skills are preferred.
- Knowledge of PV regulatory requirements coupled with IT skills to provide technical and systems support.
- Understanding of working processes, roles, and functions within a PV/Drug Safety environment.
- Experience in contributing in IT projects managing changes to technical systems
- Ability to work independently whilst reporting into the PV Systems Lead.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.