A global pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a PV Specialist for their Beijing office. The organisation is known for their work in brain diseases and for having over 70 years of experience in neuroscience research. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious establishment and significantly bolster a career in the life sciences field.
- Act as Pharmacovigilance local manager back up.
- Handle single cases and submit them to headquarters according to SOP.
- Perform Expedited Reporting to local Competent Authorities according to local legislation.
- Submit aggregated safety reports to local Authorities according to local regulation.
- Track compliance for expedited and aggregated reports, follow-up, and implement corrective and/or preventive actions on PV deficiencies identified.
- Ensure collection, review, and translation of safety information from any source, incl. local literature and locally maintained digital media, and forward to headquarter or partner for further processing.
- Maintain overview review of medical queries and complaints logs for AEs and reconcile on a regular basis with PV log.
- Maintain systems and procedures for proper archiving of documentation for all PV activities.
- Ensure a national system is in place for 24-hour contact regarding safety-related issues.
- Collaborate with HQ PV as required.
- Provide PV support to other functions and departments (e.g. Clinical and Marketing).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or similar background.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the multinational pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sara Xu at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Magdeburg (39104), Germany
Sales Representative Arthroscopy
München (81249), Germany
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER IM AUSSENDIENST GROSSRAUM MAINZ