A life changing opportunity has arisen to be a part of a global team to help ensure the safety profile of a COVID-19 vaccine and improve worldwide public health. We are looking for the best talent, with expertise to join the world's leading pharmaceutical organization. There are various locations for this role including Germany, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Spain, UK and France
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time.
- Receiving, reviewing and interpretation of medical report.
- Process safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting, and tracking incoming Adverse Events (AE)/endpoint information.
- Determining initial/update status of incoming events.
- Database entry.
- Coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities as per internal/ project timelines.
- Ensure to meet quality standards per project requirements.
- Ensure to meet productivity and delivery standards per project requirements.
- To ensure compliance to all project related processes and activities.
- Creating, maintaining and tracking cases as applicable to the project plan.
- To demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
Skills and Requirements
- Must be Fluent in English and Native French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish or Icelandic
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.