Purification Specialist Scientist I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Purification Specialist Scientist for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate must be a motivated and creative individual who will join our gene therapy downstream group.
- Contribute to ongoing efforts to develop a viral vector purification platform.
- Experience a variety of purification development techniques, including filtration, chromatography, high throughput robotic system, DoE and data analysis.
- Candidate will have opportunities to be exposed to other line functions through collaborations and cross training.
Skills and Requirements:
- Training in either biotechnology, chemical engineering or biochemistry is required.
- The ability to adapt to new technologies and work efficiently in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is highly desired.
- Experience in chromatography is desired but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist, Bioanalytical for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.