Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Purification Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in mammalian cell culture, protein/viral vector purification, and biochemical/biophysical assays. This person should be able to maintain up-to-date knowledge of pertinent literature and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to efficiently present results to project team members.
- Packing, purification and analytical characterization of AAV-based vectors
- Support the development of new protocols for AAV production, purification and characterization
- Manage external CRO's for plasmid/vector production
- Maintain organized and detailed electronic records
- Present data to team members
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Biotechnology, Biology or related field 3-5 (MS) or 6-8 (BS) years of industry experience
- Solid hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture and chromatography purification (AKTA)
- Experience with large scale protein/virus production and purification highly desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.