Proposals and Bids Manager - Proclincial Consulting
posals and Bids Manager - Proclinical Consulting
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk from Moorgate Station) Work from home up to 3 days a week.
Salary: Competitive Basic + Bonus
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
Proclinical consulting have experienced significant growth in the last 12 months since starting up and require a Proposals Manager to work with the business development team on request for proposal documents and web based requests, client presentation decks, master services agreements, and pricing queries from our clients and partners. Involved from the very first call in the sales cycle you will act as an extension of the business development team to ensure our sales director has adequate support during the sales cycle.
Working in a highly dynamic team where priorities change rapidly you should be able to operate nimbly and proactively to ensure all deadlines are met and that proposals are 'client ready' following rounds of review.
- Overseeing client requests for bespoke proposals in the Regulatory, Quality, Validation, Medical, Biometric, IT and Clinical Operations functions.
- Preparation of client specific bespoke PowerPoint decks.
- Preparing and follow through on bids for new business.
- Working with business development director(s)and client to fully scope projects.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the customer during ongoing projects.
- Proactively take meeting minutes in respect of scoping and sales calls.
- Preparation of Proclinical Master Service agreements.
- Reviewing of incoming client contracts and liaison with legal and/or procurement teams.
- Developing change-in-scope documents.
- Liaising with Marketing to ensure materials and documents are correct.
- Developing, with sales, innovative pricing according to client requirements.
- Monitoring client spend (in conjunction with finance) and budget caps.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, business, accounting or Law or equivalent experience.
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in a proposals or bids role within a CRO, Management Consulting or niche Regulatory/Quality Technical Consulting environment in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical devices industry.
- Expert use of using MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) or Adobe tools plus basic use of Sharepoint.
- Prior use of videoconferencing software (Zoom, Webex) and use of this medium to present.
- Basic knowledge of clinical/medical/regulatory terms and concepts.
- Proactive approach to proposals development ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Why Proclinical Consulting
Unlike traditional consultancy or CRO companies we are a start-up business within a global recruitment firm with over 19 global offices and 250 employees backed by an organisation which holds around 40 different recruitment brands. In turn our parent company is backed by private equity. We have an unrivalled access to talent globally which allows us to deploy the best made to measure teams to our clients in the Life Sciences Industry. You will join at an exciting time as the first dedicated proposals / bids manager at Proclinical Consulting, this will be an opportunity to develop yourself in an exciting environment and truly make this position your own in a career defining role.
We Offer You:
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing, Mexico etc.
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture.
- Company Benefits - Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Major Dental Care Cover, Life Assurance and Eyecare Scheme.
Our global delivery capability is supported by local teams based in London, Basel, Frankfurt, New York, Melbourne, Milan, Stockholm, Beijing, Shanghai, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Tokyo and Singapore, and we have several ex-health authority consultants on our operational team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Read at 0203 854 1051 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Data Manager to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Post-Trial Access Coordinator to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Scientific Communications Director to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
A renowned and innovative medical device company is seeking to recruit a Field Clinical Engineer to their office in North Germany.
St. Albans, England
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist (Vendor Management) at their office in At Alban.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Metabolomics Industrialisation Scientist at their base in London.
A leading pharmaceutical company that provides CRO and CDMO services is currently recruiting a Senior Formulation Scientist.
Proclinical have partnered exclusively with this innovator pharma company in Basel, Switzerland, and they are currently recruiting for a Global Regulatory Affairs Leader.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior Clinical Project Manager position based in Stevenage.
Ravensburg (88212), Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire an Device Support Specialist (DSS) to their office in Germany.
A leading Pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for the treatment of chronic infections, is currently recruiting for a VP of Medical Affairs position.