Proclinical is currently recruiting for a GMP Proposal Writer with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Provide inputs on behalf of Manufacturing to support the business's manufacturing client intake process.
- Provide labor estimates and models to support the manufacturing client proposal process
- Complete capacity planning estimates and models to support the manufacturing client proposal process
- May act as manufacturing subject matter expert on technical calls in support of manufacturing client proposal process
- Complete and prepare capacity planning information for new clients as an input to support the S&OP process
- Understand the processes that go into GMP manufacturing services for advanced gene and cellular therapeutics, to ensure proposals and other documents are accurate and consistent in approach and format.
- Collaborate with Business development, finance and other departments, as needed in support of the proposal process.
- Assist in preparing responses to Requests for Proposal or Information (RFP or RFIs) from external clients.
- Ensure consistency, quality, completeness and timeliness of all submissions to clients, both internal and external.
- Understanding of client information on different technologies, unique cell processes, upstream / growth as well as downstream / purification for viral vectors, as well as autologous and allogenic cell therapies is important.
- Work with manufacturing and testing operations for portions of technical documents as needed to support the proposal process.
- Collaborate with Process Development, Analytical Development, CMC and Manufacturing leadership and team members prepare consistent, high quality client proposals and other documents detailing the service offerings of our company within a timely manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline and 2 years of experience within Manufacturing or High School Diploma with greater than 5 years of experience within Manufacturing with preference for cell and gene therapy programs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.