Promotional Review Coordinator (Pharma)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Promotional Review Coordinator with a global pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will work cross-functionally with the marketing operations team to assist with the promotional review process for assigned brands/meetings.
- Work with PRB specialist to manage the flow of promotional materials through the workflow system following the process and timelines outlined in the Promotional Materials Review Process SOP.
- Ensure adherence to timelines for submission of materials into the promotional review system.
- Build meeting agendas in coordination with specialist, including routing of material in workflow system for both meeting and electronic review.
- Monitor progress of materials throughout the workflow system, including electronic reviews, approving jobs for production and finalization of jobs.
- Troubleshoots bottlenecks in workflow system.
- Collaborates with all levels of the organization, including outside agencies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree required; relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 1+ years' pharmaceutical promotional review experience.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical promotional regulations and submission requirements.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience with Adobe tools; familiarity with electronic review systems (Veeva Vault PromoMats).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.