Project Support Manager
Proclinical are looking for a Project Support Manager to support the co-ordination of an Advanced Therapies Apprenticeship Community (ATAC). The London based role will help improve the dynamics of medicine.
- Developing the ATAC progress and success measures with on-going monthly
- Management of all ATAC cohort activity across various programmes for 100+ apprentices, involving employers, training providers and the project team.
- Mapping, planning and implementation of cohort events for all cohorts and programmes.
- Identify and formulate appropriate governance processes for projects, ensuring regular co-ordination and updates at progress meetings.
- Provision of relevant project documentation in advance of progress meetings.
- Provision of support to the project team, employers/training providers via recruitment events, outreach and assessment days.
- Ensuring that apprentice and employer feedback surveys are conducted twice per year.
- Conducting of horizon scanning of appropriate conferences and national campaigns.
- Co-ordinating GDPR declarations and necessary paperwork with ATAC members (employers).
Skills and Requirements
- Educated to graduate degree level or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Project Management qualification or relevant proven experience is required.
- Proven experience of successful events management and campaign development.
- Ideally have experience of apprenticeships and recruitment.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Flexibility towards work assignments and new learning.
- High degree of motivation, problem solving skills and innovative thinking.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under limited supervision
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.