A Fantastic new role has just opened up at one of our leading Swiss based clients offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a hard-working team working on exciting projects in the pharmaceutical sector. This is a contract position with the possibility of an extension.
- Schedule maintenance activities or calibration with process engineering teams, calibration, or Utilities.
- Schedule maintenance activities with external vendors if needed
- Gatekeeping and ensure consistent due dates
- Lead the strategic meeting and daily and weekly basis
- Assign technicians for maintenance activities.
- Ensure that activities are scheduled efficiently, in compliance with safety and quality requirements
- Act as a backup of the Operations-Maintenance Coordinator and schedulers
- Ensure efficient Maintenance partnership. He/she act as the representative of maintenance, and ensure technical activities integrate seamlessly with operations and plant schedules
Skills and Requirements
- Technical background, mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in maintenance and/or scheduling
- Relevant experience in the industry for at least 5 years
- GMP experience is a plus
- Expertise in MS project, Excel, and other Scheduling tools.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.