Project Portfolio Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Portfolio Coordinator for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will perform the role of coordinator for all the projects for Global business services function.
- Project intake.
- Log new demand.
- Maintain master project portfolio xls - Finance / Non-Finance.
- Remove outdated ideas.
- Update descriptions, status etc.
- Create Bi-weekly project status presentation.
- Create Monthly executive presentation.
- Maintain Portfolio governance calendar.
- Maintain Templates and Forms.
- Create quarterly Newsletter.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Familiar w/ SharePoint Online and Power BI.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager in their office in Germany.