Project Manager-Supply Chain-New Product Launch
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager of Supply Chain and New Product Launch for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing global supply chain launch activities for the client's Alzheimer product.
- Responsible for overall project knowledge and execution of correlating project plans.
- Take daily corrective action to ensure all project milestones and deliverables are met on time.
- Project manage across multiple cross functional teams.
- Use several software platforms, MS Project, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint and other PM Methodology tools and templates to keep project progressing.
- Maintain "overall picture" of the project and provide/negotiate resolution to potential issues internally to prevent delay to project timeline.
- Prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines; communicate project status (health, forecast, issues, risks, etc.) to stakeholders.
- Effectively balance competing project constraints including but not limited to scope, quality, schedule, funding, budget, resources, and risk, to manage project success.
- Connect project objectives to broader organizational goals.
- Provide input to contracts, review contracts to ensure completeness of scope and appropriate accountability based on role and/or responsibility.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the resources necessary for successful project execution.
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for product development activities and facility expansion. Include project planning, resource planning, project scheduling and leading teams to accomplish project goals.
- Manage risks, issues and project change control (scope, schedule, cost and quality).
- Anticipate project/program risks and develop mitigation strategies/plans for more complex projects/programs.
- Provide leadership to evaluate and resolve barriers to team/project progress.
- Resolve internal and external team conflict to ensure adherence to project schedule.
- Serve as a project management mentor.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or related field.
- 3 - 5 years' Project Management, Process design, integration and development experience is critical.
- Supply Chain Project Management experience; Project Management experience launching new products is preferred.
- Project Management experience; familiarity with Lean Six sigma principles/Operational Excellence.
- Ability to lead in a matrix organization is a must.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams
- Solid business and technical acumen.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, and financial planning skills.
- Must have proficiency with MS Project and timeline preparation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with financial analysis and recommendations on cost savings.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.