A leading biotechnology company is recruiting a Project Manager to their office in Zurich. The organisation is renowned for their innovative work in the field of antibody discovery and immune repertoire analysis, along with target discovery for antibody and vaccine development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company and provide real expertise to their clinical team.
- Managing interactions with external partners from pharma, biotech, and academia.
- Coordinating interactions of the internal teams within antibody discovery process.
- Contributing to and managing grant proposals with Swiss and international organizations.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc. or PhD in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or Pharmacology.
- Prior experience in managing collaborations/alliances with partners from academia and biopharma.
- Previous experience of working and managing small teams in a matrix organization.
- Ability to align people and resources towards organizational success.
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus.
- EU/EFTA work permit eligible.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Lewis Davis at +44 203 871 8095 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior Clinical Project Manager position based in Stevenage.
£50.00 - £80.00 per hour
I am partnered with a small Oncology company who are looking for a freelance Study Start up Specialist to join their team.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Study Manager to their office in the UK.
A leading technology-led CRO company is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Project Leader.