Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Partner closely with the Transformation Management Office, Human Resources and Public Affairs team members, as well as business leaders, to support enterprise change management activities.
- Responsible for executing enterprise change management plans using company change management methodology and tools.
- Conduct stakeholder impact assessments, design communications, prepare leadership action plans, etc.
- Partner with Program Managers and Change Management AD to integrate change management activities into implementation plans.
- Develop messaging that is clear, compelling and consistent to drive awareness, excitement and advocacy for various audiences.
- Leverage multiple channels to deliver communications (e.g. presentations, articles, videos, infographics, multi-media methods, etc.)
- Protect the employee experience by ensuring messaging content and timing is aligned with complementary initiatives.
- Collect metrics and monitor change adoption to inform refinement of change management plans.
- Assist in launch and facilitation of change champion network.
- Support development and deployment of a Center of Excellence (COE); contribute to continuous improvement of company change management methodology and tools.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master's degree with at least 5 years of project management experience with change management and experience in life sciences industry such as cell/gene therapy, pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.