Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Coordinating/facilitating meetings across Process Development and Technical Operations for projects and development in progress business processes
- Assist with tracking and collaborating with stakeholders to successfully fulfill critical milestones
- Schedule cross-functional and cross-site CMC alignment meetings with key stakeholders
- Project management of multiple project work-streams
- Assist with the development and management of PM materials for work-streams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to successfully align and incorporate business processes into the existing CMC framework
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of user manuals, roadmaps, and training materials
- Ensure project work complies with established practices, policies, and processes
- Support other department projects where necessary
- Contribute to department initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant experience with pharmaceutical CMC activities and/or cross-functional project management preferred
- Business process development, continuous improvement, operational excellence and performance management skills
- Familiar with Change Management and Risk Management
- Strong communication skills written and verbal including oral presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented, capable of setting priorities, possess accurate analytical skills, and excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Visio, PowerPoint and MS Office
- Ability to interact with multiple layers of the organization with demonstrated success initiating change and influencing at all levels
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.