Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA.
- Expands development and support of the softwares/platforms utilized to manage departmental improvement initiatives
- Performs as executing project manager for improvement initiatives
- Supports the development of the RA Business Process Team
- Business process support, audit readiness support, process improvement support, and compliance monitoring
- Works with project lead and stakeholders to ensure project framework, objectives, and milestones are aligned with business objectives
- Schedules project team meetings, creates meeting minutes and develops next steps/action items
- Drives continued team progress on multiple projects during and between meetings through meeting follow-ups, conversations, and emails
- Supports the development and implementation of tracking tools for RA business processes including procedural documents, CAPAs, and training curriculum
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience with Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Experience managing and collaborating with virtual or remote teams
- Experience with SharePoint administrator activities
- Fluency in project management platforms/software
- Familiarity with highly regulated industry environments or drug development
- Excellent program and project management, consensus-building, and leadership skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate across the organizational hierarchy and cross-functionally
- Experience managing teams in a business operations or technical processes environment
- Has developed organizational skills; is detail oriented; and able to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently on basic job duties and understands criticality and time expectations of assigned activities and prioritizes as appropriate
- Displays flexible thinking and willingness to adapt to changing approaches based on project needs and expectations.
- Capable of using advanced functions of various software applications, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.