Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA. A successful candidate will have experience with API manufacturing, GMP, CMC regulatory submissions, and/or pharmaceutical project management.
- Project management of multiple product and CXO teams.
- Facilitate program communications and documentation with internal teams and external partners as required.
- Collaborate with team to develop and evaluate change proposals and track progress of changes in flight.
- Collaborate with the team to resolve issues and organizes team to execute on the corrective actions.
- Monitor program deliverable and tracks related activities as needed.
- Ensure project work complies with established practices, policies, and processes
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience and a BA or BS or 4+ years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA.
- Relevant experience consists of work in cross functional biopharmaceutical /pharmaceutical CMC development, GMP and regulatory affairs.
- Excellent organizational skills, capable of setting priorities and delivering on commitments while, managing high workload.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal including oral presentation skills.
- Experience with API manufacturing, GMP, CMC regulatory submissions, and/or pharmaceutical project management is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Teams) and SharePoint.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.