Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Ensure compatibility of content with digital platforms, and manage upload user access
- Development of training series/courses from provided content, including appropriate formatting for delivery through platforms and tools, and video editing
- Manage onboarding, training and learning requests and assignments, including:
- launch calendar development
- identification of candidates and required/appropriate program with training lead and (hiring) manager/Human Resources
- communication with (hiring) managers
- development of onboarding roadmap
- tracking of completion and reporting
- Support the scoping and implementation of projects to maximize fit with Global Medical Affairs and enterprise initiatives and business mode
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Robust track record of managing multi-dimensional and multi-stakeholder projects in the biopharmaceutical industry, including a strong understanding of the regulated environment
- Good balance of strategic understanding and tactical/efficient delivery
- Proactive, solution-oriented, well-structured and organized
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.