Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a biotechnology company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Establish and lead standing forum with E2E Project Leads to track progress, surface risks and mitigations, and proactively identify decisions and/ or endorsements needed for all sub-projects within E2E project
- Provide regular status reporting/ updates to E2E Lead and governance as appropriate, including project status, accomplishments, risks, and upcoming decisions/ endorsements
- Project Management support of complex E2E projects, working directly with Project Leads
- Maintain clear knowledge management structures for E2E documents to ensure relevant information is captured and available when and where it's needed
- Support E2E Lead at governance forums - including meeting scheduling, coordinating presenters, meeting minutes, and follow-up on action items
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (BS) in science or other related business or technical field; PMP certificate and/or MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience and/or training in a GMP regulated industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in continuous improvement projects is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.