Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold Project Management experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Manage projects, timelines, and meetings for HEOR and associated sub-teams.
- Manage RWE data licenses and associated vendor relationships.
- Work closely with HEOR Therapeutic Area Program Manager to ensure compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures, resolve or escalate issues and assesses impact of changes across the enterprise, with focus on continuous improvement.
- Facilitate project/process issue resolution with HEOR scientists, HEOR analysts, finance, purchasing, legal, OEC, Medical, and Commercial colleagues.
- Recommend and implement process improvement projects.
- Support projects to implement systems to automate processes and maintains systems with focus on continuous improvements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced technology skills including Microsoft Office and Share Point.
- Proficient in the tools and techniques of Project Management and/or Business Excellence.
- Attention to detail, organization skills and accuracy following step by step work guides.
- Ability to work independently. Strong written and interpersonal communication, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly present, influence, and logically justify positions/proposals. Self- motivated. Strong organizational skills with a focus on details while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Demonstrated ability to apply rational and sound decision-making
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.