Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Follow the Quality guideline (QCM01-01-001-G001) and serve as the "Change Owner" and drive both the set-up and completion of the Change Plans for Key Product Life Cycle activity. (i.e. product discontinuations)
- Work with the Operations Brand Managers and the full Cross Functional Team (CFT) to identify all critical information needed for the Change Plan (CP) (timing, full scope, specific product information, name of the Supply Chain Planner, etc.)
- Set up Project Planning meetings, invite key areas listed in the guideline (and know who to contact for the meeting)
- During the meetings, discuss the key topics listed in the Quality guideline (scope, timing, impact to sites/affiliates….), request action items (information needed to populate the Change Plan and tasks) from the core Cross Functional Team (CFT) and follow up if they do not provide the information
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree - 4-year pharma, health care, or regulated industry
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users. 1-6 years' experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.