Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Review payroll business requirements for Configurations, reporting and Integration related business needs by collaborating with functional process owners and technical teams, and translate those into simplified and organized processes with respective documentation
- Testing scenarios, completion, validation of Data requirements, mapping, cleansing, and loading EIBs
- Interact and develop strong relationships with business stakeholders in defined HR Functional areas.
- Support testing activities related to Payroll Change requests, Systems enhancements, and upgrade.
- Ultimately, will support troubleshooting/issue resolution and Payroll system maintenance.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors, SI partners, coordinating issue resolution with 3rd party vendors as needed.
- Review and validate Payroll converted data
- Support pre-payroll activities (eg. finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness).
- Assist in resolving input errors (and other errors) from the third-party vendors or internal stakeholders.
- May have responsibility in understanding loading data into the system including configuring and running EIB's and other related operations.
- Communicate regularly with the client/project team to ensure expectations are aligned.
- Guide, train, lead and consult with functional users to identify best practice and strategy in configuration.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years overall Workday experience.
- 3+ years of Workday business process & configuration responsibility and Workday reporting experience.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, consultancy and communication skills.
- Knowledge of requirement gathering techniques, project management, and HRIS systems development methodologies.
- Robust analytical skills; knowledge of configuration, testing and implementation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Critical thinker with exceptional ability to model business processes and identify and resolve gaps.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.