Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Effectively uses process analysis and documentation methodologies, tools and standards to assess and deploy new/reconfigured functionality.
- Analysis and management of Workday updates (including weekly fixes/enhancements) and recommendations to Workday roadmap and impact
- Creation and review of HR Technology, field HR and Payroll audit requirements reports and process.
- Manage maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure documentation for HR Technology Team and Administrators and blueprint configuration documentation.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of systems process and training materials for both instructor-led or e-learning based training as well as providing support for training administration and coordination activities.
- Design, develop and maintain Workday instructional materials for Instructor Led and E-learning training (Course Outlines, Courses, Detailed Step by Step Instructions, Instructor Guides, Job Aids, Exercises, User Guides)
- Develop and update end user training documentation
- Facilitate the review and approval of training documentation
- Documentation of changes for training team
- Ensure the compliance team has all documentation for SOX team audits, experience with Visio for flow charts - all this goes to compliance as documentation of processes, etc.
Writing SOP's, etc
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience in HR systems within a corporate environment
- Bachelors or higher preferred
- 1+ years of experience specifically with Workday HCM & Compensation configuration is preferred
- Knowledge of requirement gathering techniques, project management, and HRIS systems development methodologies.
- Robust analytical skills; knowledge of configuration, testing and implementation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Visio, Word
- Strong Word experience, PowerPoint slides and presentation of slides.
- Saving details in a Sharepoint for everyone, access to the information and follow-up with stakeholders to get information needed.
- Set up meetings to get all information needed for SOPs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.