Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7+ years' experience
- Preferred: Website, Email development, Social Media, Content sponsorships w/3rd party media, App development. Certifications: PMP, Agile, Scrum.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.