Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, and budget constraints.
- Capture project and program metrics (directly from the specialists) and funnel that information in easy-to understand dashboards, enabling management to keep a pulse on project health and expectations.
- Identify dependencies and possible issues across teams.
- Track deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
- Works with project teams to ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Process Management, or related field OR Professional Equivalence; MBA Preferred.
- PMO experience in SAP FI/CO requirement gathering, implementation, data migration, SAP configuration plus.
- PMO certification a plus.
- Strong business acumen, strong accounting knowledge and management consulting experience; good proficiency in PowerPoint and executive reporting.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.