Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Communicates clearly and effectively to ensure project execution progresses per schedule. Strives to ensure that all parties understand each other to deliver on project objectives.
- Collaborates frequently with external CMO project leads and internal multi discipline subject matter experts.
- Coordinates the activities of cross functional project teams to deliver on strategic, complex initiatives
- Creates, and maintains tracking tools for multiple project milestone and resource allocation modelling.
- Updates the project schedules-tasks, resources, percent complete, dependencies, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in science or business discipline
- Understanding of PMI's or similar Project Management methodologies
- 5-15 years of experience in the biotech/biopharmaceutical industry
- High level of proficiency in MS Office software including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Mastery of Microsoft Project; knowledge of MS Project Server a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.