An international environmental technology company is seeking to recruit a Project Manager to their office in Germany. This company specialises in providing technical expertise across public cleaning services, distribution network access, and watering of green spaces. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an organisation whose mission objective is built around sustainable development and improving the environmental performance of communities and industries.
- Planning and controlling national and international projects with different departments.
- Managing the project team; planning and implementing process engineering plants.
- Monitoring process engineering design and creation of flow diagrams.
- Preparing the plant documentation, particularly the documents for plant qualification according to GMP.
- Participating in the selection, commissioning, and monitoring of internal and external project suppliers and plant manufacturers.
- Planning and monitoring of quality assurance measures and acceptance tests in the project.
- Acting as the point of contact for all customer technical questions.
- Coordinating approval procedures.
- Overseeing claim and contract management.
- Participating in the sales stage.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in contract management and cost planning.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Pharmaceutical, or Chemical Engineering, or comparable training.
- Many years of professional experience in the field Project management at a plant construction company, preferably from pharmaceutical-technical plants.
- Knowledge of valid GMP regulations and basic knowledge of the common guidelines in plant engineering.
- Experience in the qualification of pharmaceutical plants.
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written.
- Readiness for regular Business trips, both locally and abroad.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Francesca D'Arpa at +44 207 440 0630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.