Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA.
- Directly manage projects critical for the site ranging from business process implementation, process improvements, material implementation, and tech transfers
- Directly lead 2-4 projects at one time with varying scope and difficulty
- Project schedule development with ambiguity that is controlled through project risk management
- Manage a portfolio of continuous improvement initiatives within the QA/QC function
- Strong stakeholder analysis and management throughout all phases of the Project lifecycle
- Support operations excellence activities (i.e. tracking portfolio, develop detailed implementation plans, re-inforce governance structure)
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent with 6+ years of experience. Engineering degree preferred
- Proficient with Project Management processes and tools (stakeholder management, scope development, schedule creation)
- Broad technical knowledge of cGMP compliance and experience with running and/or leading projects
- Possesses good communication skills to promote cross function discussions and communications
- Experience leading cross functional teams to obtain project deliverables
- Working knowledge of scientific and engineering principles
- Skilled at creating and delivering presentations
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Project
- PMP certification is desired
- Certified Quality Engineer, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt or similar is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.